|I am working towards enough points for a 12 month Premium Membership. I do not have the resources to physically buy myself a 12 month membership so I am hoping I can earn it through points. Any donation amount would be awesome. I will even do point commissions if people are interested. |
Here's what I am willing to do:
Fan art. The best fan art I put out tends to be in the forms of:
- Adventure Time
- The Slayers
- The Hub's Pound Puppies
- Disney themed work
- Dinosaur King
I am also working towards live action fan art from shows such as:
- The Red Green Show
- The Closer
- Major Crimes
But I am also open to other fan art so long as it follows the following criteria:
- No excessive gore. A little blood is fine, but nothing grotesque.
- Nothing sexually explicit or filled with sexual fetishes (Pairings, both heterosexual and homosexual, are fine but I am not going to create anything that is especially sexual. Kissing and hugging is fine though. I also do NOT do incest pairings.)
- All credit of fan art made by me should be given to me.
The same applies to any original art. Original art includes:
- Animal Portraits
- Original Characters, etc.
- References are required for any original art.
- All art can be done in my personal style, realism, or, in the original style in the case of fan art.
Mediums that pieces will be completed in will most likely be completed in a dry material such as colored pencils, charcoal, and pencil. But I am willing to do something in watercolor or acrylic if it is strongly desired.
5 points = outline (traditionally with pen or pencil)
7 points = basic coloring through traditional medium (i.e. colored pencil, prisma marker, prisma pastel, charcoal, watercolor, etc.). Does not include background.
10-15 points = color job in traditional mediums listed above with background. Point contribution varies based on the complexity of the background.
Hope you all can help me out and thanks for your interest! If you have any interest, please send me a note.